Restore Your Teeth in Just One Appointment with High-Quality CEREC® Solutions
Time is one thing we never seem to have enough of, especially when it comes to finding some to set aside for appointments. Thankfully, when you need a dental crown or onlay to restore health to your tooth, quickly, Dr. Gordon Wilson has the modern technology you need to offer an ideal solution: CEREC®.
With CEREC® same-day technology, you can now correct the following in just one efficient appointment:
- Broken, cracked or fractured teeth
- Severe discoloration or staining
- Large dental fillings
Quick and Efficient Treatment, All in One Office
Dental treatments are now faster, easier and more efficient with the help of CEREC®. By incorporating this technology into our practice, Dr. Wilson has taken the inconvenience out of the dental crown and onlay process, instead offering patients:
- Digital molds and intraoral impressions, so you can say good-bye to traditional goopy pastes that are known to be an anxiety trigger for patients with gag reflex concerns
- All work completed in one appointment, right here in our office, so we no longer need to rely on an outside lab to create your dental crown or onlay
- High-quality ceramic dental crowns and onlays created during your visit, so you no longer need any temporaries for any amount of time
- Leave the office the very same day with a natural-looking, custom-made dental crown or onlay that is durable and long-lasting
Before and After
The Ideal Solution for Busy Schedules
Dental crowns and onlays are ideal solutions for correcting cosmetic imperfections such as cracks or fractures, or restoring health to the smile. Dental crowns completely cover the tooth for all-around protection, and onlays cover the tooth superficially where it is needed. If you find yourself in a situation where you need either of these treatments, and quickly, Dr. Gordon Wilson can help you in just one appointment with CEREC® same-day technology.
With CEREC® technology, you can now get the treatment you need in just one efficient visit with Dr. Wilson. Schedule your FREE Cerec consultation by calling our office today