1/3 of American Adults Are Unhappy with Their Smile. Are You?
There are many reasons why someone may be unhappy with or feel self-conscious about their smile. From minor imperfections to more involved full mouth cases, we often see patients who struggle with:
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Gaps, uneven spacing or misaligned teeth
- Broken, cracked or fractured teeth
- Extreme tooth decay or infection
- Missing teeth
We have good news: these concerns can often be corrected with a full mouth reconstruction, or smile makeover, from Dr. Gordon Wilson.
One Comprehensive Treatment Plan to Address Multiple Smile Concerns
Dr. Wilson has appeared on multiple media features, such as Good Morning Arizona, ABC15 and FOX10, as a source of dental excellence for both simple and complex cases. When it comes to smile makeovers, he has over 22 years of experience transforming smiles and helping his patients change their lives, so you are in knowledgeable and experienced hands.
Prior to beginning any treatment, Dr. Wilson will discuss the details of your full mouth reconstruction with you to ensure your smile makeover will achieve your smile goals. Your individualized treatment plan may require a combination of the following services:
Cosmetic and Functional Improvement
Our patients enjoy the highest levels of satisfaction with their smile transformation, often exclaiming how it has changed their lives. This life-changing effect often occurs in smile makeovers that:
- Fix cracked, broken or stained teeth
- Replace missing teeth to prevent and reverse bone loss
- Resolve bite problems with teeth that align properly
- Treat cavities to prevent further infection or decay
- Treat gum disease to reduce pocketing and bleeding
- Extract impacted teeth to prevent shifting teeth or infection
You can have the flawless smile you have been dreaming about. Contact our office to schedule your FREE full mouth reconstruction consultation today to start your life-changing journey.